Thursday, July 4, 2013

From boys to men

 I was  going through the pile of cards I have made so far and I found out that I tend to make feminine cards. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this but I think I should widen my scope by making both masculine and feminine cards.
So! the challenge I gave myself  was to make 2  masculine birthdays card, one for a boy and the other for a man.

For the boy birthday card, I used the now retired  moving forward stamp set. I made the waves with the  oh whale stamp set. I stamped an additional boat on a whisper white paper,fussy cut and placed it on the card using  stampin dimensional.




I don't like leaving the inside of my cards plain so a stamped off the boat before stamping onto the inside of the card.


I made the adult card using the new timeless talk stamp set . I stamped my image, stamped 2 speech bubbles before stamping my greetings in the speech bubbles.


For the inside, I stamped  3 separate speech bubbles and this is to enable the giver of the card to write short notes or greetings in these speech bubbles.


With this I can say I have completed my challenge successfully or should I say this marks the beginning of my journey in making masculine cards.


Thanks for stopping by.
Stamping with Grace!






No comments:

Post a Comment