Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Two by Two!!

Ever since i set my eyes on the two by two stamp, I just knew I had to do something with it. Although this stamp is retired , it was top on my list for things to buy from retired products list.
I am happy I did because the stamp set came in handy when 2 friends had babies a month ago.
Today I will be sharing the 2 cards i made using this stamp set.

The paper i used for the cards are from the getting started card stock.
The sentiment i have on the girl card is the greeting at the bottom of the two by two stamp, which i stamped separately on whisper white card stock.
I embossed the baby girl card with the perfect polka dot TIEF while i decided to leave the baby boy card plain.

I thought it will be a good idea to put a little spark to the inside of the card. And this is what I did to add that WAO factor.

               

Thanks for stopping by.
Stamping with Grace.






No comments:

Post a Comment